#thewaywewear White Jeans

Ok so #thewaywewear is BACK! And this month we are all sharing how we are styling white jeans.

I am actually thinking this is one I would love to do again when the weather is cooler and get winter looks collected as well because so many of my pinterest inspiration was of skinny white denim with boots and coat layers.

Still white jeans are quintessentially summer jeans.

#thewaywewear white jeanspictures above found via Pinterest (check back there to track through to source)

Obviously since white goes with everything white jeans can create an endless amount of combinations but what I gravitate towards myself is a fresh clean take on nautical and denim on denim.

linking up HERE!

Rules to Remember:

1. First create a post centered around a white jeans look.

2. include a link back to this post in the post.

3. Click on the linky button below, follow the steps to add your look to the collection.

4. Share with the world that you are part of #thewaywewear via social media (hopefully more people will check it out and participate 😉 )

5. Make sure to check out the other looks, leave some comments and generally share the love.

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply White Jeans and Camo Print | June 24, 2013 at 7:44 am

[…] ← June Beauty Round Up; Rimmel, Sonia Kashuk, Yves Rocher & Rodial #thewaywewear White Jeans → […]

• Reply Carly June 24, 2013 at 9:37 am

Love the white and camo!!!

• toshopohlic
      Reply toshopohlic June 24, 2013 at 9:50 am

Thanks Carly! And Thanks for linking up 😉

• Reply Lili Brunette | Les jeans blanc | #thewaywewear White Jeans June 25, 2013 at 4:24 pm

[…] blogueurs alors quand Jane de Toronto Shopoholic m’a proposĂ© de participĂ© Ă  son #thewaywewear du mois avec pour thĂšme les jeans blancs j’ai sautĂ© dessus forcĂ©ment […]

• Reply How I Wear; White Flares | June 26, 2013 at 8:22 am

[…] are you pairing with your white jeans? Show don’t tell – #thewaywewear link up is still […]

• Reply Kristin June 26, 2013 at 11:19 am

White skinnies are a summer staple for me! I need white boyfriends too!

• toshopohlic
      Reply toshopohlic June 26, 2013 at 12:59 pm

best purchase of the summer for sure. So easy and they will transition into cooler weather well.

• Reply CM June 26, 2013 at 5:31 pm

White skinny jeans are so awesome, but so are white lightweight silk and linen pants. They’re definitely great for summer! I love white, gold, turquoise/mint, and black when worn together; it’s just so fresh and edgy at the same time. Have a fabulous and fashionable summer!

• toshopohlic
      Reply toshopohlic June 26, 2013 at 7:42 pm

you are right lighter weight fabrics are fab too for this season!